Monday, May 30, 2011

Patio gardening must suffice for now

I've been making good progress on the backyard, especially this weekend. And I've learned to rub myself down with Technu when I'm so done, so I'm poison ivy free!  See before and after:



But there's so much more that I've been keeping myself satisfied with patio gardening for now. As a birthday present to myself, I got supplies for hanging baskets and a bunch of annuals to fill them and some of my empty flower pots.  It's not ideal, but it may have to do for this summer.



Annnnnd, I've got tomatoes!  These are the tomato plants I picked out of the worm compost and grew up to full size plants.  There are six so far between the two plants, but a lot more flowers. I think it's going to be a good tomato season!

No comments:

Post a Comment