I have lots of pictures of the house, and I would post them if only I could find the camera cord. But given the state our house is in, I wouldn't hold my breath.
It's not terrible. But it's just.too.much. I've felt in disarray for long enough now that it's starting to really affect me. I'm not sleeping well, I can't concentrate on work or my upcoming bio final, and every time I look around the house I want to scream. Everything is dirty because we left our cleaning supplies at the apartment so we could clean it. The house is filled with boxes or piles of shit that exploded out of boxes when we were looking for something. There are clothes EVERYWHERE from all the laundry we did but didn't put away. I hate the shower head. The bathroom is too small to function. The dishwasher is broken. The heating and cooling doesn't work. Two of the bedrooms don't have central lighting so you can't even go in them at night without a flashlight. The garden is a mess. I've been getting home at 8:30 pm too tired to do anything at all. And I can't even work on it this weekend because I have a bio final next Tuesday. Sadly Jon is much less bothered by everything than I am, so he doesn't feel the same urgency that I do.
Basically, everything is really shitty right now and I feel like I need a lot of time to make it better and I just don't have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment